I love a highlighted cheek bone every now and then. A celebrity known for this look is Kim Kardashian. A few products that I have tried to achieve this look are moon beam by Benefit, Macs cream color base in pearl, and L'Oreal magic lumi light infusing primer. I have actually liked all of these products, and feel that they have all done there job but they do differ in price and who doesn't want to save a couple dollars :)
Moon Beam by Benefit -26.00 @ sephora
Macs cream color base in pear- 17.50 @ MAC
L'Oreal magic lumi light infusing primer-10.99 @ target
L'Oreal magic lumi light infusing primer is the winner for right now! It has been one of my most recent products and it really works just as well as the other 2 if not better! It is actually a primer and directions say you to put it on before your foundation but I did not like it for this reason. I have oily skin and it illuminated me a little too much. It also says you can use it as a highlighter and that what I have kept it around for. You can purchase this at any local drug store. Its long lasting and does exactly what its suppose to do. Down below I will post the look and the products. If your looking to achieve this look and save a couple dollars try the L'Oreal magic lumi. I love it, and I hope you will too. ENJOY :)

.jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment