Starting with my least favorite Maybelline Illegal Length! This is going back to the store!! This didnt make my lashes any longer like its promised to do and it does not volumize at all! If you like a natural looking mascara this may be right for you. I do not!
Next least favorite is Maybelline stilleto mascara. This one I will keep and probably use up, but probably will not repurchase. I do not like to use it unless I'm layering it with another mascara. Again, it may be great for someone who does not llike the "mascara look" but when I take the time to put it on, I want to see it on! I have also notices more fall out with this product.
The next mascara I'm going to talk about is Maybelline the colossal. This mascara I like! I think it is a voluminousness mascara. I don't notice any fall out, I do still like to layer( but I could wear this alone) I'm not sure if I would repurchase I still feel there is something better out there but if I had too I would.
Last but not least, L'Oreal Voluminous mascara. My mom has been using this mascara for years and years and years!!!So, when I started wearing makeup this was one of the first mascaras I purchased and was always happy with it! As I got older and more involved in the makeup world I started experimenting with more expensive mascaras and different brands. I ALWAYS COME BACK TO THIS! It has been my go to mascara for 10 years! Would recommend this!
Hope everyone enjoyed!! Saving money always makes me feel good:)
This is interesting to read. I've never worn mascara, but I think it's because I never experimented enough to find a brand I liked. I will have to try L'Oreal Voluminous.
ReplyDelete