Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Clarisonic


This little device here is called the Clarisonic Mia! It is available in multiple colors. This little lady is a cleaning system that costs $119. The kit includes: 
  • Cordless Clarisonic Mia
  • Compact pLink international charger
  • Sensitive brush head
  • 1 oz Gentle Hydro Cleanser
So you are wondering what this expensive little device does... it works wonders! The Clarisonic is know to cleanse your face 6x better than with your hands alone in just 60 seconds. It works with you skin and not against it , to gently massage away impurities trapped within pores. It prepares your skin for better absortion of creams, serums, and moisturizers. And last but not least its gentle enough to use 2x a day.

I have personally used this cleansing system and I cant see how I could ever wash my face without it. I purchased the Clarisonic about 2 years ago when it was just becoming popular. I bought it at Sephora with some Christmas gift cards I had received. I couldn't wait to take it home charge her up and use it! I had done my research on this system and could not find a single bad review! Not 1!! So I took it home used it and immediately felt and saw results. My face was so smooth and it had this very nice glow to it. I even received a few compliments on my face. Shortly after using it my face (mostly forehead) broke out horribly! Clarisonic works similar to the way a facial would, It digs up all the impurities so your face goes through a purging cycle before it gets better. I knew about this but expected it to clear up immediately and became very impatient. I was upset and did not want to use this system anymore. I really wanted to love it, because even though my face was breaking out it felt so smooth and the texture of my skin really looked at its best. So I returned it to Sephora. The girls who worked there were all shocked they told me its normal to go through purging, and no one has ever returned this system... but they understood and gave me my credit back. Years went by and Clarisonic was becoming more popular. I started seeing it in magazines, even some of my friends had purchased it and ranted and raved about it. So... 2 years later I purchased it again! I read the current reviews and again not a single bad review. Call me crazy, but I'm so glad I did it. My skin did go through its purging cycle only this time I was patient enough to see it come and go. My skin is so radiant, becomes less oily during the day, and is so smooth. I would recommend this to anyone! It even says it helps with fine lines and wrinkles for those of you worrying about that. I have been using  it for almost 2 months now and would like to try a new head for it. ( they have a deep cleansing head,normal, and sensitive) Even though it is a bit pricey I think its worth it! I use to exfoliate a few times a week and now I do not have to purchase the wash anymore. In the long wrong you will save! Our skins important it deserves to be spoiled! Below to the left is some happy Clarisonic skin! ENJOY :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment